Monday, January 24, 2011

1.6.7 Update

It looks like I've skipped a few blog entries. 1.6.7 is now available in the Android Market. I'm continually getting email suggestions and feedback. I appreciate the emails and conversation.

1.6.7 introduced 2 new frequencies: FirstMiddle and SemiAnnual. I think Semi Annual is self explanatory. FirstMiddle will create a bill schedule with due dates on the 1st and 15th of the month.

Android 2.3 calendar support was added. At the time of this writing only l device currently hosts 2.3 but some customers are using it.

Some UI changes were added around the app to give it a more consistent feel.Finally, the introduction of status icons. This may be better described with a picture.

See below:


Icons in use:

2 comments:

Joey.G. said...

I m interested in ur app,becoz it syncs with google calendar, but i m not able to install it for my phone. I get an error suggesting this app is not valid for my country. Is this intended? Is there any feature in ur app thats specific to country? Will this be a big change if you have to enable it for all countries?

Thanks,
JoeyG

sutherlingirl said...

Great app,would love to see you add password protection.

Post a Comment